Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bright Future


I have high expectations, for the future that is.
I expect the world will finally wake up and speak out against all the issues we are all affected by each and every day.
People will finally see that one with a personality shines the brightest.
My close friend named Lucia Baker once said " people think money is the most important thing in life , but at the end of the day, or when you die, its just paper , with some fancy shit on it, family is number one." I couldn't have said it better myself.
They will soon see , its not your skin tone, your sexuality , your value, or your looks , that define you as a person.
Its your heart.
Some day , the world will see things the way i do.
Everyone is equal.
I have high expectations, for the future that is.

1 comment: