Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rumours

I get off on people talking about me.
I feed off attention.
Fuck that , i crave it.
The way i am , the way i dress , my animated personality , my gadgets.
Help calm my craving.
If you think spreading rumours about me embarass me...
You gotta wake up.
Knowing that the number one thing on your mind is me.
Is what i call victory.
When i walk into a room and see that you have a serious case of elevator eyes.
I smile.
You then talk about me , good or bad.
Whatever i love it.
Your opinion of me .. hhaha
Means nothing , I am who I am , and that is not gunna change.
Start accepting it.
Kiss my sass.


Jordan Dozois



4 comments:

  1. dear jordan ,
    you are the beeest
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elevator eyes?
    Is that a real expression, or did you just think of that one? 'Cause I've definitely never heard it before
    (but I like it.)
    C=

    ReplyDelete
  3. elevator eyes , as in checking someone out head to toe :)

    ReplyDelete