Sunday, September 27, 2009

Her And I


- We met at a football game- One of us was very intoxicated- I said to you " i have to tell you something"- You said "what?"- I say "your very pretty , and were gunna be friends"- You say "okay , and smiled"- The night continued and we took pictures and agreed to talk after the night was over- Multiple hangouts later i found my self falling for this girl named Alyssa Dauphin- Augest 28th we made ourself offical after watching halloween 2- A month has passed and i find my self falling hard- Im startin to love you- Keep this going , please

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWE ;
    jordaaaaan !
    this is adorable .
    i decided at this second i am going to write a book about your love story :)

    and yes , PLEAAASE
    keep it going ?!
    kaay thanks :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure,
    this has to be like .. the cutest thing,
    ever.

    ly :)

    ReplyDelete